McBride scored a team-high 24 points, including the game-winning 3-point play on a reverse layup with 2.1 seconds remaining, to lead the Lynx to their first victory of the season. After starting 0-4 and going through multiple personnel moves in part due to injuries, the Lynx beat the Sparks 87-84 on Tuesday night. Read More
- Lynx’s Natalie Achonwa announces pregnancy on 30th birthday: ‘Best gift yet’
- New coach Stephanie White pledges fresh start for Sun
- What obstacles do Stephanie White and the WNBA’s five new head coaches face?
- A’ja Wilson wants to see increased visibility for women’s sports
- Mikaela Shiffrin, after the toughest slalom stretch of her career, starts new season on fire