Harrison, the charismatic, trash-talking, one-woman wrecking crew, who coincidentally happens to be Rousey’s former teammate with USA Judo, won her second $1 million PFL championship Wednesday night, beating Taylor Guardado via armbar submission 4 minutes into Round 2. Read More
- Shahd Abboud, The First Arab-Israeli Hoops Captain
- They trusted a coach with their girls and Ivy League ambitions. Now he’s accused of sex abuse.
- Emma Raducanu: Maria Sharapova tells young star to ‘enjoy every single moment’
- Parton, Oh, Biles and teachers named ‘People of the Year’
- BWF World Championships: Defending champion PV Sindhu drawn to face Tai Tzu Ying in quarterfinals