Kansas City NWSL will construct the first soccer stadium purpose-built for an NWSL team, the club announced on Tuesday. The $70 million facility, which will be privately financed through the ownership group, will be located on the east end of the Berkley Riverfront in Kansas City, near the Missouri River.
- Katie Ledecky’s incredible streak at stake against emerging rival at U.S. Open
- Wendy Holdener ends wait, shares slalom win with Anna Swenn Larsson
- Rachel Doerrie alleges discrimination by Canucks
- Kelsey Plum Calls for WNBA Players to Get Bigger Revenue Share
- Britain’s fastest woman Dina Asher-Smith shares her motivational mantras