Kansas City NWSL will construct the first soccer stadium purpose-built for an NWSL team, the club announced on Tuesday. The $70 million facility, which will be privately financed through the ownership group, will be located on the east end of the Berkley Riverfront in Kansas City, near the Missouri River.
- LSU, UConn, UCLA headline Way-Too-Early Top 25 for 2023-24
- Real Madrid’s Caroline Weir latest women’s star to tear ACL
- ‘When I saw her time, I pinched myself!’ – why women’s running records are being smashed
- After USWNT’s poor World Cup, the NWSL is at a crossroads
- Ranking the top 10 girls recruits regardless of class