Iga Swiatek benefited from the chair umpire’s no-call on a double bounce that gave her a key first-set service break during a match-altering five-game run and the French Open’s No. 1 seed moved into the semifinals with a 6-3, 6-2 victory over Jessica Pegula on Wednesday.
- Brittney Griner appeals Russian drug conviction
- UFC Veteran Nina Nunes Retires From Fighting to Focus on Family
- The Liberty And Mercury Clinched The Last Two WNBA Playoff Spots
- Connecticut Sun end Minnesota Lynx’s season as Sylvia Fowles plays final WNBA game
- USWNT $24M equal pay settlement deal approved by judge