Slam dunk. Earlier this year, you may have heard about Renee Montgomery. The former point guard was one of the Atlanta Dream players who got involved in the 2020 election, including working to defeat former Dream owner and GOP Georgia Senator Kelly Loeffler, who opposed the Black Lives Matter movement so many league players supported. Read More
- Sam Coffey finds ways to serve the USWNT in the absence of playing time
- ESPN: Elena Rybakina, Aryna Sabalenka reach Australian Open fina
- NBC SPORTS: Mikaela Shiffrin wins again, moves two away from Ingemar Stenmark’s record
- ESPN: The USWNT misses Julie Ertz, but the midfield must plan for a World Cup without her. What now?
- FRONT OFFICE SPORTS: Travel Concerns Become Focal Point for WNBA Players, Teams