Slam dunk. Earlier this year, you may have heard about Renee Montgomery. The former point guard was one of the Atlanta Dream players who got involved in the 2020 election, including working to defeat former Dream owner and GOP Georgia Senator Kelly Loeffler, who opposed the Black Lives Matter movement so many league players supported. Read More
- Tina Charles joins Seattle Storm for remainder of season
- Rutgers hires Nikki McCray-Penson as assistant women’s basketball coach
- Alex Scott: I will carry on despite sexist abuse
- Mercury coach Vanessa Nygaard, Aces star A’ja Wilson call for Brittney Griner’s return
- She Was WWE’s First Female Referee. She Says Vince McMahon Raped Her. Rita Chatterton does not want to be forgotten.