The Los Angeles Sparks have had their share of chaos during the 2022 WNBA season, but more disarray ensued this week when four-time All-Star center Liz Cambage asked to leave the team. The organization announced a contract divorce Tuesday, meaning the Sparks will be without their prized free agent acquisition as they fight to secure a playoff spot after missing the postseason last year for the first time in a decade. Read More
- Lynx’s Natalie Achonwa announces pregnancy on 30th birthday: ‘Best gift yet’
- New coach Stephanie White pledges fresh start for Sun
- What obstacles do Stephanie White and the WNBA’s five new head coaches face?
- A’ja Wilson wants to see increased visibility for women’s sports
- Mikaela Shiffrin, after the toughest slalom stretch of her career, starts new season on fire