Borussia Monchengladbach‘s under-23 coach Heiko Vogel was ordered to train the women’s team as punishment for “unsporting behaviour” towards a referee during a match, the Western German FA (WDFV) confirmed to ESPN. Read More
- Jorien ter Mors, first woman to win medals in two sports at one Winter Olympics, retires
- Leading SEC women’s basketball scorer Rickea Jackson to transfer from Mississippi State Bulldogs
- Jessica and Nelly Korda: The ‘built-in best buddies’ taking the golfing world by storm
- Teenagers make history for Iran and Kenya at Australian Open
- She’s a 56-year-old former figure skater. Now she’s coaching kids and Capitals.