Elizabeth Williams of the Atlanta Dream helped galvanize opposition to one of her team’s owners, Senator Kelly Loeffler, who has criticized Black Lives Matter. But the Capitol riot underscored the work ahead. Read the story in full at the New York Times.
- Azzi Fudd’s impact ‘immeasurable’ in UConn’s Round 2 victory
- Women’s NCAA tournament 2023: Reseeding the Sweet 16
- Lindsey Vonn opens up about her newest skiing milestone, mental health and legendary grit
- South Carolina’s Dawn Staley wants to ‘pave the way for little girls and boys who look like me’
- Becky Hammon spent most her life being overlooked and underestimated. Not anymore.