Phoenix Mercury guard Diana Taurasi is still looking for ways to improve going into her 17th WNBA season, but she feels confident about continuing to build chemistry with superstar teammates Brittney Griner and Skylar Diggins-Smith. Read More
- Sept 13 – Sept 19, Highlights and Lowlights
- Williams, Rapinoe, Biles: Who are the top 10 highest paid sportswomen today?
- Simone Biles by far the most-mentioned Team USA athlete on Twitter during Tokyo Olympics
- US Women’s National Team players’ association calls identical contract proposal ‘PR stunts’
- Likely Rookie of the Year Michaela Onyenwere Has Surpassed Expectations