One of the most celebrated college players of all time, a bidding war between Nike and Adidas was sparked once Parker turned pro after her two consecutive national championships at Tennessee, with the 2008 NCAA Player of the Year ultimately landing with The Three Stripes.
- Lucky No.7? Alex Morgan ends 10-match USWNT goal drought after being forced to move away from iconic No.13 jersey due to late W Gold Cup call-up
- Women’s Championship Week: tournament brackets, schedules, auto bids
- USWNT enters Gold Cup group play with one goal: ‘The trophy’
- Arizona hires Desireé Reed-Francois as new AD amid budget woes
- Brittney Griner’s No. 42 jersey officially retired by Baylor women’s basketball