One of the most celebrated college players of all time, a bidding war between Nike and Adidas was sparked once Parker turned pro after her two consecutive national championships at Tennessee, with the 2008 NCAA Player of the Year ultimately landing with The Three Stripes.
- Sam Coffey finds ways to serve the USWNT in the absence of playing time
- ESPN: Elena Rybakina, Aryna Sabalenka reach Australian Open fina
- NBC SPORTS: Mikaela Shiffrin wins again, moves two away from Ingemar Stenmark’s record
- ESPN: The USWNT misses Julie Ertz, but the midfield must plan for a World Cup without her. What now?
- FRONT OFFICE SPORTS: Travel Concerns Become Focal Point for WNBA Players, Teams