With nearly three minutes to play in the fourth quarter and Iowa trailing by 13 in a Feb. 6 Big Ten clash against Michigan, Hawkeyes star guard Caitlin Clark secured an inbounds pass. Inside the Crisler Center, Wolverine fans were split with emotion. Some were electrified as Michigan sat on the cusp of its 21st win of the season. Meanwhile, others patiently sat on the edge of their seats waiting to see what was coming next from the most celebrated scorer in women’s college basketball this season. Read More
- Jessie Diggins, with front-row seat to climate change, lobbies Congress to take action
- ‘We called her Roger Federer’: How Ons Jabeur made her mark in Tunisia
- Emma Raducanu fit for French Open after back problem
- U.S. soccer has equal gender pay. Will other sports follow?
- WNBA legend Sheryl Swoopes speaks on ‘Kneading Dough’