Reigning U.S. figure skating champion Bradie Tennell withdrew from next week’s national championships due to a chronic right foot injury, ruling her out of Olympic consideration unless she petitions for a spot on the team.
- Woman, 56, plans to run 7 marathons in 7 days on 7 continents
- Diana Taurasi, Elena Delle Donne on Team USA training camp roster
- FIFA moves Australia’s Women’s World Cup opener to bigger venue
- Kendall Gretsch wins six gold medals at Para Nordic Ski Worlds
- U.S. Soccer announces program to ensure player safety