The Phoenix Mercury are reaping the benefits of their 15-year agreement with Bally’s Corp, a deal which is already paying dividends. The wide-ranging partnership, reportedly worth about $66 million, provides revenue that Mercury president Vince Kozar calls transformative. Read More
- Sam Coffey finds ways to serve the USWNT in the absence of playing time
- ESPN: Elena Rybakina, Aryna Sabalenka reach Australian Open fina
- NBC SPORTS: Mikaela Shiffrin wins again, moves two away from Ingemar Stenmark’s record
- ESPN: The USWNT misses Julie Ertz, but the midfield must plan for a World Cup without her. What now?
- FRONT OFFICE SPORTS: Travel Concerns Become Focal Point for WNBA Players, Teams