Women around the game endure indignities their male colleagues rarely even consider. Porter’s abhorrent treatment of a reporter is just the latest example. Read the full story at the NY Times.
- Megan Rapinoe & US women’s football team take step closer to equal pay
- Former Olympian: ‘Very toxic culture’ may have contributed to Larry Nassar’s long term abuse
- Q&A: Nneka Ogwumike Isn’t Letting Any Setbacks Slow Her Down
- WNBA star trolls college coach for calling her ‘the worst rebounder’
- FBI fires agent who failed to pursue tips about sex abuse by USA Gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar