Top-ranked Ash Barty won her second Adelaide International title in three years with a 6-3, 6-2 victory over Elena Rybakina on Sunday. Rafael Nadal also added another title to his illustrious career, capturing at least one ATP title for the 19th consecutive year.
- Aryna Sabalenka, USA’s Gauff and Pegula advance at China Open
- Fever’s Aliyah Boston named unanimous WNBA Rookie of the Year
- Simone Biles pulls off Yurchenko double pike at world championships, will have it named for her
- Simone Biles and the USA gymnastics team aim to win a record seventh world title
- Former Spain Women’s Coach Jorge Vilda Under Investigation in Rubiales Probe