Top-ranked Ash Barty won her second Adelaide International title in three years with a 6-3, 6-2 victory over Elena Rybakina on Sunday. Rafael Nadal also added another title to his illustrious career, capturing at least one ATP title for the 19th consecutive year.
- Woman, 56, plans to run 7 marathons in 7 days on 7 continents
- Diana Taurasi, Elena Delle Donne on Team USA training camp roster
- FIFA moves Australia’s Women’s World Cup opener to bigger venue
- Kendall Gretsch wins six gold medals at Para Nordic Ski Worlds
- U.S. Soccer announces program to ensure player safety