Facing a swell of outrage and accusations that it prized men’s basketball players more than the athletes competing in the women’s tournament next week, the N.C.A.A. apologized on Friday for vast disparities in workout facilities at its marquee championship events. Read More
- Jessie Diggins, with front-row seat to climate change, lobbies Congress to take action
- ‘We called her Roger Federer’: How Ons Jabeur made her mark in Tunisia
- Emma Raducanu fit for French Open after back problem
- U.S. soccer has equal gender pay. Will other sports follow?
- WNBA legend Sheryl Swoopes speaks on ‘Kneading Dough’