It was right around this time last spring when Alice Merryweather committed herself to losing weight she had no reason to lose. It would become her focus. The world was shutting down because of the coronavirus pandemic. The World Cup ski circuit she had worked so hard to be a part of was canceled. Her classes at Dartmouth were going completely remote. She wanted to count the calories. She wanted to step on the scale. She made rules about what she could eat and when. She wanted to regain control. Read More
- Lynx’s Natalie Achonwa announces pregnancy on 30th birthday: ‘Best gift yet’
- New coach Stephanie White pledges fresh start for Sun
- What obstacles do Stephanie White and the WNBA’s five new head coaches face?
- A’ja Wilson wants to see increased visibility for women’s sports
- Mikaela Shiffrin, after the toughest slalom stretch of her career, starts new season on fire