It’s no secret that there’s a double standard for male and female athletes. Men are paid more and are praised for being aggressive. Women are criticized when celebrating victories or being competitive because it’s not ladylike. But Alex Morgan and her U.S. women’s national teammates Kelley O’Hara and Allie Long decided to create a fun clothing line that squashes that notion. Read More
- Lynx’s Natalie Achonwa announces pregnancy on 30th birthday: ‘Best gift yet’
- New coach Stephanie White pledges fresh start for Sun
- What obstacles do Stephanie White and the WNBA’s five new head coaches face?
- A’ja Wilson wants to see increased visibility for women’s sports
- Mikaela Shiffrin, after the toughest slalom stretch of her career, starts new season on fire