As a forward on the U.S. women’s soccer team, Abby Wambach was a World Cup champion and two-time Olympic gold medalist. She retired in 2015 as the all-time leading goal scorer in the sport, men’s or women’s. Since then, Ms. Wambach has written three books and invested in Angel City FC, a Los Angeles-based National Women’s Soccer League expansion team that starts play in 2022. Read More
- Jorien ter Mors, first woman to win medals in two sports at one Winter Olympics, retires
- Leading SEC women’s basketball scorer Rickea Jackson to transfer from Mississippi State Bulldogs
- Jessica and Nelly Korda: The ‘built-in best buddies’ taking the golfing world by storm
- Teenagers make history for Iran and Kenya at Australian Open
- She’s a 56-year-old former figure skater. Now she’s coaching kids and Capitals.