Washington promoted Jennifer King to assistant running backs coach, making her the first Black woman with a full-time N.F.L. coaching job, amid increasing scrutiny on the diversity of the league’s hiring. Read in full at the NY Times.
- Lucky No.7? Alex Morgan ends 10-match USWNT goal drought after being forced to move away from iconic No.13 jersey due to late W Gold Cup call-up
- Women’s Championship Week: tournament brackets, schedules, auto bids
- USWNT enters Gold Cup group play with one goal: ‘The trophy’
- Arizona hires Desireé Reed-Francois as new AD amid budget woes
- Brittney Griner’s No. 42 jersey officially retired by Baylor women’s basketball