Washington promoted Jennifer King to assistant running backs coach, making her the first Black woman with a full-time N.F.L. coaching job, amid increasing scrutiny on the diversity of the league’s hiring. Read in full at the NY Times.
- Lynx’s Natalie Achonwa announces pregnancy on 30th birthday: ‘Best gift yet’
- New coach Stephanie White pledges fresh start for Sun
- What obstacles do Stephanie White and the WNBA’s five new head coaches face?
- A’ja Wilson wants to see increased visibility for women’s sports
- Mikaela Shiffrin, after the toughest slalom stretch of her career, starts new season on fire