If you haven’t been paying attention to Mystics shooting guard Ariel Atkins this season, I highly suggest it. In a way, Atkins is the perfect player for the modern style of basketball. By the numbers, threes and layups are the most efficient shot in the game, and Atkins excels at leveraging her excellent three-point shooting ability to create easier looks for herself and teammates. Read More
- Lynx’s Natalie Achonwa announces pregnancy on 30th birthday: ‘Best gift yet’
- New coach Stephanie White pledges fresh start for Sun
- What obstacles do Stephanie White and the WNBA’s five new head coaches face?
- A’ja Wilson wants to see increased visibility for women’s sports
- Mikaela Shiffrin, after the toughest slalom stretch of her career, starts new season on fire