At age 16, when it comes to driving, most teenagers think about cars. But not Kyndall Campbell—she thinks about driving golf balls. She is a sweet, smart and demure girl, until she starts talking golf. Then her competitive spirit awakens. The young champion golfer sat down to explain how a sport that seems boring on the surface gives her an adrenaline rush like no other, why she loves beating her dad at his own game and more. Read More
- Jessie Diggins, with front-row seat to climate change, lobbies Congress to take action
- ‘We called her Roger Federer’: How Ons Jabeur made her mark in Tunisia
- Emma Raducanu fit for French Open after back problem
- U.S. soccer has equal gender pay. Will other sports follow?
- WNBA legend Sheryl Swoopes speaks on ‘Kneading Dough’