A federal judge on Monday approved a partial settlement in the long-running dispute over equal pay between U.S. Soccer and its World Cup-winning women’s national team, but the players’ fight with the federation is far from over. Read More
- Gabby Thomas Sets a New Standard for Sprinters, On and Off the Track
- Valarie Allman’s discus win gives United States track and field its first gold medal of Tokyo Games
- Italian Olympic Archer Lucilla Boari Comes Out After Winning Bronze
- Annika Sorenstam is a USGA champion again after learning to mix golf and family
- Opinion: The U.S. women’s basketball team isn’t dominating the Olympics. You should get used to that.