Just after Sabrina Ionescu turned pro as one of the most decorated college athletes in NCAA history a year ago, the bidding war was off to the races. Nike, Under Armour and Puma all wanted to sign the former Oregon Ducks star, who was the all-time leader in triple-doubles and the only Division I player to record 2,000 points, 1,000 assists and 1,000 rebounds in a career. Read More
- Gabby Thomas Sets a New Standard for Sprinters, On and Off the Track
- Valarie Allman’s discus win gives United States track and field its first gold medal of Tokyo Games
- Italian Olympic Archer Lucilla Boari Comes Out After Winning Bronze
- Annika Sorenstam is a USGA champion again after learning to mix golf and family
- Opinion: The U.S. women’s basketball team isn’t dominating the Olympics. You should get used to that.