The return of the WNBA for its 25th season meant that teams would once again navigate how to handle the national anthem. Some opted to just not be on the court.
- Vandersloot becomes 4th in WNBA history with 2,000 assists
- Peacock Will Highlight Female Olympians From ’96 in New Docuseries
- Simone Biles Wore The G.O.A.T Leotard To ‘Hit Back’ At Haters, Then Set Another Gymnastics Record
- Katie Ledecky qualifies for her third Olympics, where a worthy challenger awaits
- Katie Ledecky wins 400 freestyle at U.S. swimming trials; Torri Huske takes 100 butterfly with American record