The Washington Football Team named Tanya Snyder as co-CEO on Tuesday — a significant shakeup to the franchise’s structure amid an ongoing investigation into sexual harassment allegations into the team’s workplace.
- At 13, She Broke the Women’s Marathon World Record. Then She Disappeared From Running
- U.S. fencer Lee Kiefer wins women’s foil final, making history
- Kelsey Stewart homers to cap rally as Team USA heads to softball gold-medal game unbeaten at 5-0 at Olympics
- ‘Happy tears’: What anchoring ESPN’s ‘SportsCenter’ means for Arizona native Ashley Brewer
- Costa Rican gymnast Luciana Alvarado takes a knee to conclude floor routine during Olympic qualifying in nod to Black Lives Matter movement