The NBA will be making history on Monday night as it will mark the first time that two female referees will officiate the same game. Natalie Sago and Jenna Schroeder will be part of the officiating crew in the contest between the Charlotte Hornets and Orlando Magic.
- Vandersloot becomes 4th in WNBA history with 2,000 assists
- Peacock Will Highlight Female Olympians From ’96 in New Docuseries
- Simone Biles Wore The G.O.A.T Leotard To ‘Hit Back’ At Haters, Then Set Another Gymnastics Record
- Katie Ledecky qualifies for her third Olympics, where a worthy challenger awaits
- Katie Ledecky wins 400 freestyle at U.S. swimming trials; Torri Huske takes 100 butterfly with American record