Through the end of the 2019-2020 season, all NFL officials wore fitted ball caps, the kind without a large hole in the back. That meant Thomas, as the lone female member of the league’s officiating corps, had no choice but to tuck her hair up into the cap. However, starting this season, the NFL now allows officials to wear snapbacks. Read in Full
- Valarie Allman’s discus win gives United States track and field its first gold medal of Tokyo Games
- Italian Olympic Archer Lucilla Boari Comes Out After Winning Bronze
- Annika Sorenstam is a USGA champion again after learning to mix golf and family
- Opinion: The U.S. women’s basketball team isn’t dominating the Olympics. You should get used to that.
- Simone Biles Will Compete, and Helped Jade Carey Prepare for Gold