Grand Slam winner Naomi Osaka has been open about being inspired by Venus and Serena Williams while on the road to becoming the tennis champ she is today. After partnering with Nike and Laureus Sport for Good on a Japan-based initiative to do the same and get more girls active in sports, Osaka announced that her Play Academy is expanding to Los Angeles and Haiti.
- Vandersloot becomes 4th in WNBA history with 2,000 assists
- Peacock Will Highlight Female Olympians From ’96 in New Docuseries
- Simone Biles Wore The G.O.A.T Leotard To ‘Hit Back’ At Haters, Then Set Another Gymnastics Record
- Katie Ledecky qualifies for her third Olympics, where a worthy challenger awaits
- Katie Ledecky wins 400 freestyle at U.S. swimming trials; Torri Huske takes 100 butterfly with American record