The bar has been raised in professional sports, and the issue is whether the NFL can keep pace in providing proper advancement opportunities to those women in front-office roles. The breakthrough came in Major League Baseball in November when the Miami Marlins hired Kim Ng as their general manager. While the NFL is not as far along in the process toward having a team hire a woman as its GM, some in and around the sport say the foundation is being constructed. Read the full story at the Washington Post.
- Vandersloot becomes 4th in WNBA history with 2,000 assists
- Peacock Will Highlight Female Olympians From ’96 in New Docuseries
- Simone Biles Wore The G.O.A.T Leotard To ‘Hit Back’ At Haters, Then Set Another Gymnastics Record
- Katie Ledecky qualifies for her third Olympics, where a worthy challenger awaits
- Katie Ledecky wins 400 freestyle at U.S. swimming trials; Torri Huske takes 100 butterfly with American record