Elizabeth Williams of the Atlanta Dream helped galvanize opposition to one of her team’s owners, Senator Kelly Loeffler, who has criticized Black Lives Matter. But the Capitol riot underscored the work ahead. Read the story in full at the New York Times.
- Vandersloot becomes 4th in WNBA history with 2,000 assists
- Peacock Will Highlight Female Olympians From ’96 in New Docuseries
- Simone Biles Wore The G.O.A.T Leotard To ‘Hit Back’ At Haters, Then Set Another Gymnastics Record
- Katie Ledecky qualifies for her third Olympics, where a worthy challenger awaits
- Katie Ledecky wins 400 freestyle at U.S. swimming trials; Torri Huske takes 100 butterfly with American record