Elizabeth Williams of the Atlanta Dream helped galvanize opposition to one of her team’s owners, Senator Kelly Loeffler, who has criticized Black Lives Matter. But the Capitol riot underscored the work ahead. Read the story in full at the New York Times.
- U.S.-Japan Gold Medal Game Proves Softball Deserves Olympic Sport Status
- Time For The End Of The Teen Gymnast
- Simone Biles Explains Withdrawal: “I Just Don’t Trust Myself As Much As I Used To”
- Girls Drop Out Of Youth Sports At Twice The Rate Of Boys. Serena Williams Wants To Change That
- Olympic broadcasters curb sexual images of female athletes