Women around the game endure indignities their male colleagues rarely even consider. Porter’s abhorrent treatment of a reporter is just the latest example. Read the full story at the NY Times.
- U.S.-Japan Gold Medal Game Proves Softball Deserves Olympic Sport Status
- Time For The End Of The Teen Gymnast
- Simone Biles Explains Withdrawal: “I Just Don’t Trust Myself As Much As I Used To”
- Girls Drop Out Of Youth Sports At Twice The Rate Of Boys. Serena Williams Wants To Change That
- Olympic broadcasters curb sexual images of female athletes