Washington promoted Jennifer King to assistant running backs coach, making her the first Black woman with a full-time N.F.L. coaching job, amid increasing scrutiny on the diversity of the league’s hiring. Read in full at the NY Times.
- Denver Broncos add Minnesota Vikings’ Kelly Kleine to front office in historic scouting hiring
- Antidepressants Almost Cost This Olympian Her Career
- Baseball in Britain Confronts Issues With Sexism
- WNBA teams sit out national anthem during season openers
- Chelsea 0-4 Barcelona: Barça surge to first Women’s Champions League title