Washington promoted Jennifer King to assistant running backs coach, making her the first Black woman with a full-time N.F.L. coaching job, amid increasing scrutiny on the diversity of the league’s hiring. Read in full at the NY Times.
- U.S.-Japan Gold Medal Game Proves Softball Deserves Olympic Sport Status
- Time For The End Of The Teen Gymnast
- Simone Biles Explains Withdrawal: “I Just Don’t Trust Myself As Much As I Used To”
- Girls Drop Out Of Youth Sports At Twice The Rate Of Boys. Serena Williams Wants To Change That
- Olympic broadcasters curb sexual images of female athletes