In recent years, however, American Nordic skiers have gained significant funding from U.S. Ski and Snowboard, and from individual donors such as the Shelby Cullom Davis Charitable Fund. The team now has its own wax truck, nutritionist, physical therapist and sports psychologist. The bump in funding and support has coincided with the team’s mounting success. Read the full article at the NY Times.
- Two Sports, a Fast Time and Some Questions
- Katie Ledecky posts world-leading times in three races, erasing doubts about pre-Olympic form
- U.S. Olympians embrace latitude to speak out at trials, but IOC’s Rule 50 looms
- Trinity Rodman, daughter of NBA legend, makes history in NWSL debut
- Every NWSL team’s new kits for 2021 reviewed: Themes and trends take shape across the league