When Simone Biles made her Olympic debut in 2016, she cemented her status as the best gymnast in the world, pushing the boundaries of the sport with extraordinarily difficult routines to win the all-around competition and lead the United States to team gold. This summer in Tokyo, she intends to reach even greater heights.
- WNBA at 25: Why it matters to me
- Seimone Augustus, three-time Olympic gold medalist, retires from basketball
- From ‘traitor’ to trailblazer: the rise of NBA bench pioneer Becky Hammon
- HS softball player forced to cut hair per NFHS rules to keep playing: ‘I feel humiliated, embarrassed’
- Naomi Osaka and Emma Chamberlain Star in Levi’s 501 Originals Campaign