The bar has been raised in professional sports, and the issue is whether the NFL can keep pace in providing proper advancement opportunities to those women in front-office roles. The breakthrough came in Major League Baseball in November when the Miami Marlins hired Kim Ng as their general manager. While the NFL is not as far along in the process toward having a team hire a woman as its GM, some in and around the sport say the foundation is being constructed. Read the full story at the Washington Post.
- WNBA draft 2021 grades: Dallas Wings draft Charli Collier, score highest marks
- TV Channel Slammed for Cutting Away From Female Ref’s Legs in Soccer Game
- Mikaela Shiffrin on father’s death, changing perspective and Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics
- GB coach Anne Keothavong ready for ‘must-win’ Billie Jean King Cup play-off
- Annika Sorenstam To Return To Action At Scandinavian Mixed Event