At the height of his fame as Louisiana State University’s head football coach, Les Miles was accused of texting female students, taking them to his condo alone, making them feel uncomfortable and, on at least one occasion, kissing a student and suggesting they go to a hotel after telling her he could help her career, according to an internal investigative report released by LSU on Thursday. Read More
- Rachael Blackmore first female jockey to win Grand National
- Second-gen stars Pippen, Rodman burst to pro sports scene
- Simone Biles, the world’s most dominant gymnast, has something new for Tokyo
- Aubrey Bledsoe’s present is on the soccer pitch. Her future, she hopes, is in the boardroom.
- Two Sports, a Fast Time and Some Questions