Elizabeth Williams of the Atlanta Dream helped galvanize opposition to one of her team’s owners, Senator Kelly Loeffler, who has criticized Black Lives Matter. But the Capitol riot underscored the work ahead. Read the story in full at the New York Times.
- Trinity Rodman, daughter of NBA legend, makes history in NWSL debut
- Every NWSL team’s new kits for 2021 reviewed: Themes and trends take shape across the league
- Alex Morgan’s Baby Daughter Charlie Walks Along the Sidelines at Soccer Practice in Adorable Video
- Bruce Springsteen’s daughter Jessica vying for Olympic equestrian team
- NWSL Match Ends With Shoves And A New League Record For Red Cards