It was right around this time last spring when Alice Merryweather committed herself to losing weight she had no reason to lose. It would become her focus. The world was shutting down because of the coronavirus pandemic. The World Cup ski circuit she had worked so hard to be a part of was canceled. Her classes at Dartmouth were going completely remote. She wanted to count the calories. She wanted to step on the scale. She made rules about what she could eat and when. She wanted to regain control. Read More
- Rachael Blackmore first female jockey to win Grand National
- Second-gen stars Pippen, Rodman burst to pro sports scene
- Simone Biles, the world’s most dominant gymnast, has something new for Tokyo
- Aubrey Bledsoe’s present is on the soccer pitch. Her future, she hopes, is in the boardroom.
- Two Sports, a Fast Time and Some Questions