Washington promoted Jennifer King to assistant running backs coach, making her the first Black woman with a full-time N.F.L. coaching job, amid increasing scrutiny on the diversity of the league’s hiring. Read in full at the NY Times.
- April 5 – April 11, Highlights and Lowlights
- NWSL debutants Racing Louisville’s kit inspired by Muhammad Ali
- The WNBA released its best jerseys ever for the 2021 season
- French player hits out at French Open postponement, saying ‘it’s a pretty selfish decision’
- USWNT Out To Avenge 2016 Debacle At This Summer’s Olympics